Combine flexibility with proven process for successful project delivery
- Agile Project Management offers a practical and repeatable methodology
- It combines the discipline of a process covering the whole project lifecycle with the real-life practicality afforded by a flexible and more collaborative approach
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Provide integration with PRINCE2®.
Structured & Agile Practices
Agile Project Management offers a
practical and repeatable methodology
Lays the foundations
for successful agile projects
Manage Projects Better
Identify the different management
styles needed for successful agile
Foundation Course (3-Days)
$1,889 + GST
Inclusive of course materials, official Manual & Foundation Exam
The Foundation & Practitioner courses are delivered by Certified Trainers from Yellowhouse. Yellowhouse is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited; The Swirl Logo™ is an AXELOS trade mark. Change Management™, Managing Benefits™ and AgilePM™ are Trade Marks of APMG-International.
XIPNOS works with Yellowhouse as an APMG ATO for these products.