Gain essential Business Analysis skills for facilitating successful projects.
This short course follows a universal approach to Business Analysis, addressing key competencies within the guidelines of the IIBA and BCS.
Explore essential techniques and processes across a wide range of activities, from analysing an organisation’s strategic needs to interpreting and recording technical requirements for new technology projects. Acquire a toolbox of techniques that you can use to manage any situation including workshops, scenario development and troubleshooting using the Business Analysis Process Model.
This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in Business Analysis.
- Anyone looking to understand Business Analysis terminology.
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of the role and functions of a Business Analyst
- Current and prospective Business Analysts looking to improve their BA knowledge.
- Business Analysts looking to accredit their skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
- BA’s of any level looking to achieve the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in Business Analysis
- Introduction to Business Analyst
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling the Business System
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirements Engineering
- Documenting the Requirements
- Modelling the IT System
- Managing the Information Resource
- Supporting Business Activities
- The Business Case in the Project Lifecycle
- Managing Business Change
3 days of training followed by a one-hour, 40 question multiple choice exam held on the third day.
Why the Business Analysis Foundation Certificate?
Universal approach to Business Analysis
Develop key competencies & boost your value & organisational process improvements
Real & Practical Outcomes
Get Certified while learning the role and competencies required to be a good business analyst
Facilitate Better Outcomes
Business Analysis is fundamental to business process improvement & underpins project success
BA Foundation Certificate Course (3-Days)
Course $2,285 + GST
Exam $400 + GST
The Business Analysis Foundation & Modelling Business Processes courses are delivered by Certified Trainers from Planit Software Testing.
Planit Software Testing is an British Computer Society (BCS) Accredited Training Organisation.