Any Project, Any Size, Any Industry!
PRINCE2® has been updated.
PRINCE2 is a scalable, flexible project management methodology designed to provide a framework covering most disciplines and projects. It uses a structured process- based approach for effective project management and is a best-practice framework for managing projects of any size.
The PRINCE2® qualification is offered in two levels.
- Foundation Course (3 days).Includes the certification exam on day 3. A multiple choice 1 hr exam(75 questions, multiple-choice)
- Practitioner Course ( 5 days). Includes the Foundation Course plus the Practitioner exam on day 5 (2.5 hour Practitioner Exam with 55% pass mark)
PRINCE2® is designed to be used on any type of project in any environment. It contains a complete set of concepts and project management processes which are the minimum requirements for a properly run and managed project.
The key features of PRINCE2® are:
• Focus on business justification
• A sound governance structure
• Product-based planning approach
• Effective controls at all levels within a project
• Stages based on management decision points
• Flexibility to be applied at any level appropriate to a project
Better Project Outcomes
PRINCE2® is based on a wealth of experience drawn from thousands of projects undertaken in organisations around the world.
Structured & Scaleable
PRINCE2® contains a complete set of concepts and project management processes that can be used on any project, any size
Any Project, Any size, Any Industry
PRINCE2’s greatest strengths is that it is truly generic.The method can be applied to all types of projects regardless of scale, industry and sector.
Foundation Course (3-Days)
from $1,910 + GST
Inclusive of course materials, meals, official Manual & Foundation Exam
Practitioner Course (5-Days)
$2,810 + GST
Inclusive of course materials, meals, official Manual & Foundation & Practitioner Exams
The Foundation & Practitioner courses are delivered by Certified Trainers from Yellowhouse. Yellowhouse is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited; The Swirl Logo™ is an AXELOS trade mark. Change Management™, Managing Benefits™ and AgilePM™ are Trade Marks of APMG-International.
XIPNOS works with Yellowhouse as an APMG ATO for these products.