Ensure applications are fit for business purpose. Understand the objectives, roles & responsibilities of an Acceptance Tester.
UAT is used widely across industries, ensuring that applications are fit for business purpose. This course is designed for testers and business users looking to effectively perform User Acceptance Testing and deliver high-quality business systems. Developing you into a valued member of any IT project.
This course has no prerequisites and is able to be undertaken by anyone interested in Business Analysis.
Additional Learning Outcomes:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a User Acceptance Tester, and the value that UAT adds to a project
- Determine business process scenarios and write quality test cases
- Understand the key information required to report effectively on testing progress and testing outcomes
- Recall the processes involved with incident management
- Define what is involved in managing and maintaining test material
- Identify the key processes and functions in the management of UAT
- Testers of any level looking to gain a good understanding of user acceptance testing.
- Business owners looking to improve and deliver high quality business systems.
- End users involved in acceptance testing who require an understanding of the processes involved.
- User Acceptance Testing in context
- Acceptance test documentation
- Defining User Acceptance Test criteria
- Creating business scenarios
- Acceptance Test execution & management reporting
- Problem management
- Documenting the acceptance test pack
- Managing the User Acceptance Test process
Why is User Acceptance Testing critical?
Minimise Business Risk
Risk based approach to determining fit for purpose systems & solutions
Real & Practical Outcomes
Create real and re-useable test documentation
Facilitate Better Outcomes
Learn, Adopt and Refine best practice outcomes for improved UAT practices across your organisation
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Course (2-Days)
Course: $1,850 + GST
The Business Analysis Foundation, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & Modelling Business Processes courses are delivered by Certified Trainers from Planit Software Testing.
Planit Software Testing is an British Computer Society (BCS) Accredited Training Organisation.