Manage time and conflicting priorities more efficiently! Like any other personal challenge, time management requires a customised system that works for you. This course will give you a number of organisational tools and techniques to consider. At the end of the course, you will have a personal productivity plan that you can apply right away.
No events to show
ElearningComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $185.00 excl. GST
There is no simple, one size fits all answer to getting stuff done more efficiently. You must build a solution that works for you!
Like any other personal challenge, time management requires a customised system that works for you. This course will give you a number of organisational tools and techniques to consider. At the end of the course, you will have a personal productivity plan that you can apply right away.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve your personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate.
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth.
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency.
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it.
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning.
- Identify the characteristics of a good organisational system.
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customised information center and a filing system.
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors..
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work.
- Say no.
- Use routines to simplify your life.
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks.
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient.
Explore what personal efficiency is all about, as well as useful attitudes and skills that you might want to develop. Then, you’ll outline your vision statement, dreams, and goals. Next, you’ll learn about the 80/20 system, what characteristics your organizational system should have, how to design a functional workspace, and techniques for organizing your daily to-do items. You’ll also learn how to set up and maintain information management systems (both physical and virtual), prioritize tasks, create routines, and tackle procrastination. Finally, you’ll learn how to get organized at home.
Who Should Attend
Need to get more out of your work day?
Ever wanted more time for 'you'?
This course is for you.