Manage the benefits from change initiatives and your projects. This training course is based on the APMG guide, Managing Benefits™ and focuses on the management of benefits from change initiatives that are delivered at portfolio, programme and project levels.
- An overview of benefits management - what it is, the case for doing it, common misconceptions that can limit its effectiveness in practice.
- The seven principles for a successful approach to benefits management, and examples of how they can be/have been applied in practice.
- Guidance on how to apply benefits management at a portfolio level, as well as at an individual project or programme level.
- Details of the five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle and examples of how they can be or have been applied in practice.
- Advice on how to get started in effective benefits management practices and sustain progress.
Rationale For Initiatives
Benefits provide the rationale for the investment of funds in change initiatives.
Best Practice interlinking
Managing Benefits has been carefully designed to complement PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O® & MoP®.
Better Business Cases
Select appropriate measures and strategies to sustain and measure progress. Improve business case justification.
Course Coming soon
call now to for more information or to make a booking
Foundation Course (3-Days)
$1,889 + GST
Inclusive of course materials, official Manual & Foundation Exam
The Foundation & Practitioner courses are delivered by Certified Trainers from Yellowhouse. Yellowhouse is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O®, M_o_R® and ITIL® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited; The Swirl Logo™ is an AXELOS trade mark. Change Management™, Managing Benefits™ and AgilePM™ are Trade Marks of APMG-International.
XIPNOS works with Yellowhouse as an APMG ATO for these products.